Do you know who I think is the ugliest girl in school?
That Hermione Granger
You know what I’d give her on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1… 1 would be the ugliest and then 10 is pretty…
I would give her
Not over a 9.8
Because there is always room for improvement
Not everyone’s perfect like me
That’s why I am holding out for a 10
Because I’m worth it
good gravy in a boat Answer:
"- (via ilybethany)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
DAN: When you do interviews, you’re faced with the choice to either be the most boring person on earth or just get ridiculous things written about you from time to time
JOSH HOROWITZ: Sometimes it might be good to be boring
DAN: It might be but I just get bored of myself
[Happy 25th Birthday Daniel Radcliffe! (23 July 1989)]
ppl be like “weird al has returned” like he left or s/t
weird al never leaves
he is a constant force in this world
you might not hear about him for a while, a few months, a couple years
but he’s always here, and has never left
he doesn’t return. he rises.